Second Hand Ride On Mowers
Hello and welcome to my web site on second hand ride on mowers, sit on mowers are a complete life saver and energy saver, I know when I brought my first sit on mower I couldn’t believe I had been mowing the grass for so long by hand.
Now finding a second hand ride on mower isn’t as easy as you think, and even when you do find a good lawn mower you are still going to be paying quite allot of money for one, this is why I have set up this blog to give people who are looking for a good used ride on mower an easy way of finding one, all of the links from this site are more than what you need to get the used sit on mower you want.
Sometimes I have found second hand ride on mowers to be more expensive than buying from new.
Anyway all you have to do is look around and you will find a mower you are looking for at a good price.
Not only Second Hand ride On Mowers
This site isn’t only about second hand sit on mowers, it will supply you with information on the best ride on mowers on the market at the best price or value for money.
The reasons people by a sit on mower is maybe they are getting to old to push a Manuel mower around there garden, or maybe they have been paying a gardener to cut their lawn and think it is time to save some money in the long run and cut the lawn themselves, or maybe they just have far too much that can be done by hand so they have to get a ride on mower otherwise by the time they finish cutting the grass it will need doing again.
No matter what reason they are in my opinion well worth the money.
Second hand ride on mowers what to look out for.
I am only going to go over this briefly as I am going to write a full article to this blog on what you should look out for.
1. Size: don’t get carried away and buy something that is well past the means of what you need it for, or even make sure it has enough horse power to handle the job.
2. Previous owner: don’t be afraid to ask about its history and size of the lawn it has been cutting.
Think of as many questions on problems that the machine could have then ask the previous owner.
3. Shop around: don’t just stop at the first good deal you might see visit dealers surf the net there is always someone looking to do a better deal on their mower.
4. Visit: visit the ride on mower don’t just take the person on the other end of the phone word for it, sit in the seat make sure you are combatable, it should have little wear and no tears. The brakes and clutch should be easy to reach and easy to operate. Hydraulic levers should also be within easy reach of the driver.
Make sure everything is in working order if not you should be able to get the price down for what the work will cost.
5. Common sense: the bottom line is to use you common sense you obviously have some or you wouldn’t be reading this before you went out to by your lawn mower, just ask all the usual things you would if you were buying a car even take someone along with you who has a sit on mower.
That’s it for now come back again and read some more articles that I will be posting on a regular basis, thanks and good luck finding you second hand ride on mower.
Other Popular Posts